Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake.
You can cook Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of collagen or whey protein powder.
- You need 3 table spoon of powdered erythritol sweetner.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Pumpkin cheesecake filling.
- It’s 3 of block(24oz) cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin purée (I steamed fresh pumpkin).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol sweetener.
- You need 3 of eggs at room temp.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Beat 24 oz cream cheese and 1 1/4 cup powdered sweetener until fluffy, beat in the 1 cup pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat in the egg one at a time..
- Line the bottom of 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper. Stir 1 1/2 cup almond flour with 1/2 cup protein powder and 3 tbsp sweetener together, add 1/3 cup melted butter and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Press the dough into bottom of baking pan. Even it out. Then prick with fork.bake 10-12 min. Until golden brown. Let it cool 10 mints..
- Pour the filling into pan over the crust. Smooth the top with spatula. Bake 42 mints or so, until it almost set but center is jiggly..
- Remove it from the oven. Run the edges of the cake with a knife cook the pan then remove the springform edge. Cool the cake the keep in the fridge 3-4 hours before you serve..