You can cook Cloud bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cloud bread
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 60 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Tip: If you want a bit more flavour use a herb or spiced flavour of cream cheese. I use a garlic and herb flavour in mine which works really well.
Cloud bread step by step
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat them till they achieve stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy..
- Add the egg yolks to the cream cheese along with the salt and beat until mixed.
- Fold the egg whites gently into the egg yolk and cream cheese mixture..
- On a baking tray covered with a non-stick sheet put generous ladels of mixture onto the tray.
- Bake in an oven at around 150 degrees celsius (fan) for around 15-18 minutes. Then take them out of the oven and rest them on a rack until cooled..