Low carb veggie Shakshuka.
You can have Low carb veggie Shakshuka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb veggie Shakshuka
- It’s 200 g of brinjal /eggplant/aubergine.
- You need 4 of large ripe tomato.
- It’s 250 g of diced canned tomato.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 100 g of diced onion.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 100 g of diced green pepper.
Low carb veggie Shakshuka instructions
- Dice the eggplant /aubergine.
- Warm the oil on the pan and add onion, green pepper and aubergine. Fry until soft.
- Add tomato, canned tomato, salt and pepper and cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Make little wells in the sauce and crack open eggs over the sauce and add to a preheated 180 degrees Celsius oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.