Low carb marinara sauce.
You can cook Low carb marinara sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb marinara sauce
- Prepare 6 of tomato medium.
- You need 4 pod of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Tyson olive oil.
- You need as per taste of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 /2 tsp of Basil-.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s per taste of Salt.
Low carb marinara sauce step by step
- Blanch tomatoes and remove the skin.
- Crush or blend completely as preferences of cunchy or smooth sauce.
- Now add oil in a pan at medium flame and add garlic fry for 10 sec.
- Now add tomato and black pepper, oregano, Basil, chilli flakes and salt and little water.
- Simmer for 2-3 min it's ready enjoy or make pizza, pasta etc whatever you like.