Lemon shrimp on aubergine toast.
You can have Lemon shrimp on aubergine toast using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon shrimp on aubergine toast
- Prepare of Good half brown bread *(slow burn carb).
- You need of Shrimps *(protein).
- You need of Cream cheese of choice *(fats).
- You need of Extra fresh herbs if possible.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Olive oil + lemon juice.
- Prepare of Aubergine slices in panini grill *(fibre/fiber).
Lemon shrimp on aubergine toast instructions
- (Photos loads sideways if too wide – needs tweaking). Grill bread in the panini grill until done. (pic 1) Apply liberally the creme cheese and diced herbs. (pic 3).
- Add the aubergine slices. (pic 4) Add the shrimp. (pic 5) Add lemon zest, salt and olive oil/lemon juice to finish. (pic 6) Just to add a simple tip – slice the aubergine slices along a few of the grill lines before putting them on the toast, like this they will break away in bite size pieces..
- You can also slice the shrimp across, to double the surface coverage of the bread. This was just my lunch, so i didn`t bother :D.