Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry.
You can cook Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 4 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 8 of heaped Teaspoons ground ginger.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Medium Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Heaped Teaspoons Mixed Herbs.
- It’s 1-2 Teaspoons of Pink Himilayan Salt.
- It’s 1 of Heaped Tablespoon Erythritol.
- You need 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Double Cream.
Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry step by step
- Add the chicken and the stock to your pressure cooker pot and cook on the meat setting..
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion. Fry until onions are soft..
- Mix all of the herbs, spices, salt and erythritol in a small bowl. Reduce the heat to low and add the mixture to the to the frying pan. Mix in quickly and then add the water and mix thoroughly..
- Increase the heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken breasts from the pressure cooker and shred with a fork..
- Drain the stock from the pot..
- Place the chicken and curry back into the pressure cooker and cook on the stew setting..
- Add the cream to the cooked curry and select the quick reheat function. (Approximately 1 minute high heat if you dont have the quick reheat function.).
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice..